NES Global Talent handles framework agreements with the largest players on the Norwegian shelf, and is currently experiencing strong growth within the O&G market. We are therefore looking for a curious and passionate Researcher, who will help us attract and retain the best talents for our clients in the O&G industry. As Researcher you will work closely with our Project Management Team. You will also have the main responsibility for managing and developing our candidate pool/database.
- Closely work with our Project Management Team to identify the candidate selection criteria and elaborate the recruitment strategy
- Search, cast and acquire various talents within the O&G technical/engineering recruitment, applying all available tools and processes
- Monitor and analyze the labor market
- Maintain the internal HR database
- Other tasks as required
- Create job postings and spread them by social medias
- Screen candidate's resumes and conduct phone / Skype / face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Proactively source candidates on LinkedIn and other CV databases
- 3+ year of experience in O&G staff recruitment
- Solid knowledge of O&G market
- Proven expertise in using modern methods and tools of candidate selection and recruitment
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English with well-bred oral and written communication skills
- You are passionate about career, skills, people and/or talent.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
- Passion for learning and self-education
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment
- Free canteen and training facilities
- Personal development opportunities in an international and market leading organization
For questions regarding the position, please contact Prime´s representatives Ane Turøy Runestad, phone: +47 452 25 147, Tron Gjedrem, phone: +47 951 94 010 or NES Global Talent´s representative, Operations Director Stig Lauvsland, phone: +47 901 16 875. All inquiries will be handled confidentially, if desired also towards the contracting entity.
Ref. nr: 94351