Project Services Manager
NES Global Talent handles framework agreements with the largest players on the Norwegian shelf, and is currently experiencing strong growth within the O&G market. We are therefore looking for a curious and passionate Project Services Manager, who will add experience and complement our Project Management Team.
- Build strong relationships with both customers and emloyees
- Source, target and talk to candidates on a daily basis, for current and future positions with our clients
- Strategically expand your network and think outside the box
- Experience from high volume organizations within technical disciplines, recruiting temp positions
- Good knowledge using Linkedin recruiter and experience using advanced search an Boolean search strings
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment
- Free canteen and training facilities
- Personal development opportunities in an international and market leading organization
For questions regarding the position, please contact Prime´s representatives Ane Turøy Runestad, phone: +47 452 25 147, Tron Gjedrem, phone: +47 951 94 010 or NES Global Talent´s representative, Operations Director Stig Lauvsland, phone: +47 901 16 875. All inquiries will be handled confidentially, if desired also towards the contracting entity.
Ref. nr: 94460