Business development manager – Subsea servicesWe are looking for a new Business Development Manager for Subsea Services.
You will work closely with the General Manager for Subsea Services and is to deliver revenue targets as agreed with the GM. Identifying new business opportunities and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these in conjunction with the cross functional lead is an important part of the responsibility.
The right candidate must demonstrate the ownership of client focus and play a fundamental role in developing future growth, building and maintaining client relationships, identifying qualified opportunities and working with the key Proserv disciplines to secure agreed, targeted revenues.
In this role, it is important to be pro-active in cross group knowledge sharing and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to and deliver on cross group selling initiatives with a global remit.
Position is based in Stavanger but travelling will be required.
- Ensure a good working relationship with internal and external business functions
- Understand budgetary expectations as required for the role
- Convert the requisite pipeline volume of opportunities to meet and exceed the budgetary expectations
- Continually feed the opportunity pipeline with qualified business opportunities
- Successfully plan and prepare for sales calls by means of effective information, customer profiling and action plans
- Plan objectives in line with Business Unit priorities, and strategic account management and marketing required for Subsea and the wider product range
- Update and review all CRM entries pertaining to the Subsea Services Business Unit
- Undertake client visits to promote range of products and services, ensuring clear business plan is in place prior to all visits, detailing objectives, client, and duration of trip. Provide line manager with business report following trip, providing update on the outcomes from the client visits. Follow up the client in order to maximise opportunities for sales
- Interface with customers, providing a clear interpretation of their requirements from the enquiry onset, with the generation of good working relationships, incorporating Proserv’s safe working culture
- Respond effectively to customer’s requests for sales enquiries, technical and commercial information, providing technical presentations, quotations and demonstrations as required.
- Follow up sales enquiries; gather customer feedback and provide further information to Client
- Involved in all marketing activities, including exhibitions, advertising, editorial and press releases as required
- Liaise with Projects / Operations department with project scheduling as required.
- Be a leading contributor to the development of business strategy and introduction of new products/services
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these
- Engineering/Technical/Business degree or other equivalent experience.
- Driving licence required
- Experience within the Marin/Oil & Gas Industry
- Previous experience within Sales
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Preffered with experience with Vessel owners, OEM and Operators
- Commercial Mind-set
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Norwegian)
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Should you have any queries regarding the role please contact Prime People HR Solutions.
Ref. nr: 67833